We wrapped up another successful Indie Author Fringe this weekend and want to say thanks to our fabulous sponsors and speakers who help us keep our online conference “Free to Attend”. We also want to thank you for attending, and helping us spread the word.
The speakers provided a wealth of self-publishing advice about how to set up and run an author business, and there were relevant topics for different skill levels and genres. So no matter where you are in your author journey or what your business expertise is, there was something for everyone.
We also hosted Rafflecopter giveaways, and have emailed each of the winners to notify them of their good fortune, and here’s who won these great prizes from our speakers:
Frankfurt Indie Author Fringe Rafflecopter Winners
Mark Coker Free Ebook Smashwords formatting for your next ebook
- Winner: Meg Cowley
Jane Friedman giveaway: 1-year subscription to The Hot Sheet
- Winner: Kathrese McKee
Orna Ross giveaway: Free one-year membership of The Creativist Club, launching in January
- Winner: Kimberley Shead
Gabriel Mercer 10 Copies of “Your First 1,000 Copies by Tim Grahl” ebook.
- Winners: Andrew Thomas, Linda Smith, Anna Moseley, Deb Kelly, Janet, Rae, Jennifer, Felita Daniels, Gregory Kompes, and David Danforth
Joanna Penn 5 ebooks of How to Make a Living with your Writing
- Winners: Els Mertens, Amanda Clemmer, Connie Myres, Janet Hartman, and Julie
Debbie Young festive short stories collection, “Stocking Fillers”?
- Winner: Sarah Oboda
Paul Teague A digital copy of Paul’s book ‘How To Build Your Author Platform‘ and free access to his comprehensive Self-Publishing Academy online training course.
- Winner: Kate Frost
Jay Artale Free eBook formatting using Vellum (5)
- Winners: Jennifer Jensen, Lauren Stewart, Annie Nichols, Janet Wright, and Paul Teague
- Winner: Oliver Altair
Susan Kaye Quinn ebook copy of my indie publishing book, For Love or Money
- Winner: Harley Christensen
Helen Sedwick and Orna Ross Five copies of ALLi Rights ebook
- Winners: Meg Cowley, Wolf O'Rourc, Norma Kondrat, Oliver Altair, April Stoor
Kate Tilton #K8chat spot and guest post/interview. Paperback of The Self-Publishers' Resource Book
- Chat Winner: Annie Nichols
- Book Winner: Marion Hermannsen
David Penny one winner the opportunity to name a victim in his next mystery
- Winner: Leena Pekkalainen
Karen Inglis (2) print copies of her latest children’s book Walter Brown and the Magician’s Hat
- Winners: Roz Powell, Rita Sawyer
- If you’re not lucky enough to win a prize, don’t despair. Search for Story Stack on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks or Kobo. Story Stack is a free eBook with samples of all of Karen's stories for ages 6-11in one place — great for the kids to try before you buy!
Tim Lewis 8 copies of the eBook version of Magpies and Magic
- Winner: Kate Frost, Anna Moseley, Stacey Anderson, Janet Wright, Roz Powell, Wolf O'Rourc, Leena Pekkalainen, and Jennifer Catz
Jay Artale ebook copy of my Turkey Tales: Bodrum Travel Memoir in Verse
- Winner: Lisa
Yen Ooi ebook A Suspicious Collection Of Stories, poetry and drawing.
- Winner: Stacey Anderson
Mark McGuinness Session
- Winner: Kathryn Lang
Susan Kaye Quinn Session
- Winner: Grace Wynter
Best Website Competition Winner, and Best Website Submitter
- Winners: Shawn Coyne of The Story Grid, and Simon Townley
- Our Competition Sponsor Kobo also awarding Simon Townley a loaded Kobo Aura One e-reader with author and self-publishing business books for submitting the Best Website.
Indie Author Fringe Mailing List Prize Draw:
- Robyn Rye
Are you an author who uses Dragon speech recognition software? Please contact us if you'd like to share the experiences and adventures you had while training your Dragon. It's a great opportunity of passing on your knowledge and expertise with other authors, as part of Nuance's “From Zero to Dragon Hero” testimonials. (email [email protected])
Thanks to all of our speakers and sponsors who generously provided giveaways. All winners have been contacted via email, and the speakers/sponsors will be contacting them directly to arrange delivery of the prizes.
Still Time to Save Money with Sponsor Discounts and Deals
The session giveaways may have wrapped up, but our sponsor promotions and discounts are still ongoing, and here are all of the active Sponsor promotions:
Feedback about Frankfurt Indie Author Fringe
Let us know using this Google Form. Your feedback will help us streamline and improve future events. (There’s also a section to leave us a Testimonial). Please take a moment to share your thoughts.
Did you Miss a Session?
If you think you may have missed some of the Indie Author Fringe Sessions, view the agenda here to double check you didn't miss an informational gem!