While we’re gearing up for the next Self-Publishing Advice Conference #SelfPubCon in Spring 2020, I wanted to take a minute to remind you that while the last conference is over, all ALLi members have free lifetime access. Which means if you missed the Fall 19 conference, you can still catch up with all the sessions. Here’s how to access your Self-Publishing Advice Conference Lifetime Access Pass.
What is the #SelfPubCon?
If you’ve not heard of the Self-Publishing Advice Conference (#SelfPubCon), then let me tell you a little more. The conference runs twice a year in spring and fall, in association with the Alliance of Independent Authors, the London Book Fair (UK, March) and Digital Book World (US, September).
This popular online conference for indie authors attracts the cream of self-publishing speakers, sponsors and delegates. Twenty-four sessions of up-to-the-minute self-publishing news and interviews, webinars and presentations over 24 hours.
Whether you’re a newcomer to self-publishing or already selling thousands of books through multiple retailers, you will learn and benefit from these latest update on the tools, tips and techniques that successful indie authors are deploying now.
The conference is free to all indie authors for three days, after which an access pass can be purchased at a cost of $199. As an ALLi member, though, you receive a free, lifetime All-Access Pass, for the duration of your membership.
This makes the full archive of all the conferences we’ve held since Spring 2018 available in replay, for you to watch or download whenever you want.
How To Access Self-Publishing Advice Conference Lifetime Access Pass
Please note that the conference website will not automatically recognize your ALLi membership credentials. It is a separate website and you will need to register there separately.
For ease, you may wish to keep your login details the same across both the member and conference website.
These are the steps to access the content.
2. Click ‘yes please give me access’
3. Fill out your details and click the green button at the top “Click here to enter your discount code”
4. Enter your member code. To ensure this remains a member-only benefit, we change the code regularly and spot check by asking users for their membership number. If you find your code has expired, or you want to find your code now, check in the member zone under > advice> conference. https://www.allianceindependentauthors.org/self-publishing-advice-conference/
5. At first, you’ll see a yellow PayPal payment button, once you’ve added the discount code, the price will drop to $0 and the PayPal button will change to a green ‘Submit and check out’ button. Click to go forward.
6. You then reach your Account page. You now have access.
7. You’ll see a giant green button saying: ACCESS THE CONFERENCE CONTENT HERE. Please click that, it will take you to another screen listing all previous conferences. Click through to the conference of your choice. You’ll now be the session feed for that conference.
To Receive Email Updates About the Next Conference
If you would like to receive news and updates about the next conference by email–for example, speaker reveals, advance notice of the agenda, notifications of competitions and you have not registered already, sign up here: Bit.ly/SelfPubConSignUp
If you have any questions feel free to email: [email protected].How to Get Your Lifetime Access Pass for the Self-Publishing Advice Conference #indieauthor #selfpublishing #IARTG #ASMRG #writingcommunity Click To Tweet
OVER TO YOU
Did you watch the conference? Or will you catch up with it now?
If you enjoyed this post, you might like these from the ALLi archive: