If you'd like to focus on book sales, growth and profit in 2023, join Orna Ross, founder-director of the Alliance of Independent Authors and a group of dedicated indie authors live at 5pm (UK time) on January 6th 2023, or in replay.
You have two options to attend.
- You can register for the workshop, live or in replay, as a one-off here: OrnaRoss.com/annual23
- You can make a longer term commitment to the publishing for profit method and get additional benefits by becoming one of Orna's Publishing for Profit patrons on Patreon here.
Once registered, you'll be provided with full details of how to prepare and attend.
The workshop brings together writers from various backgrounds and experiences, but all united in their determination to make 2023 their most productive and profitable year as a self-publishing authors.
The aim is to provide supportive and collaborative environment for creative planning, enabling you to go deeply into your own publishing values and motivations, set good creative intentions, and develop an effective publishing plan for your writing and publishing in the coming year.
A series of fun and engaging activities–including brainstorming sessions, f-r-e-e-writing exercises, and prompts–will tap into your imagination and foster creative flow, so you can explore:
- the challenges and opportunities that indie authors face in the coming year and how creative planning can help
- the importance of rest and play to the creative process, in publishing as in writing, and the principles that enable creative publishing.
- the three hats an indie author must wear and how to improve your abilities under each
Throughout the workshop, Orna and the group will share ideas and experiences, and tips on topics such as time management, finding inspiration, and overcoming resistance.
You'll leave with a plan for making, marketing and managing your book business already filled out, and feeling motivated, energised and raring to go.
The workshop takes place at 5pm UK time on Friday 6th January. Check this world clock to find your time–but don’t worry if you can’t make it live. There will be a replay.