We're three weeks away from our free online Indie Author Fringe event, which is our third and final self-publishing conference hosted by the Alliance of Independent Authors this year. The focus of the agenda is running an indie author business and we're hosting sessions from successful authors and industry professionals who are committed to providing you with the most relevant and up-to-date advice and inspiration.
We want to make sure as many indie author hear about our free event, so no matter what your social network of choice you can help us spread the word about our Indie Author Fringe event to other authors. If you have a blog or mailing list these are also an effective way to let your audience know about this online event.
How to Help us Spread the Word
Spread the word on Twitter
- Our event and sessions will be promoted on our @ Twitter Account.
- Our event hashtags is #IndieAuthorFringe
You can view all event tweets directly on Twitter, on Twubs, and in the side panel Twitter stream on our Indie Author Fringe pages on this website.
- You can view all of our #IndieAuthorFringe event tweets directly on Twitter using this search link
- You can view all of our #IndieAuthorFringe events tweets on Twubs which makes it easy to follow and interact with all the event Tweets without any distractions.
What you can do:
- Follow our hashtag #IndieAuthorFringe and retweet our event updates.
Spread the word on Facebook
- Our event and sessions will be promoted on our Alliance of Independent Authors Facebook page
What you can do:
- Join our ALLi Facebook page, and LIKE and SHARE our event updates.
Spread the word on your Blog
What you can do: WRITE A BLOG POST
- Help us spread the word by writing a blog post about our Indie Author Fringe event and publishing it on your website/blog. Not sure what to write? Here's a link to all of the key information about Indie Author Fringe.
- Highlight the benefits for other indie authors:
- Free to Attend
- 24-hours of content (spread across October 14th and 15th) from well known authors and industry professionals sharing insights and advice for running an indie author business
- Speaker giveaways (ebooks, print books and audio books, coaching sessions, and access to online courses)
- Sponsor discounts
- Back Book Cover competition that's free to enter
- When you've published your blog post, please add a comment to this post with a link to your article so that we can share it on social media and give you a name check and direct traffic back to your website via our social networks.
What you can do: SEND AN EMAIL TO YOUR MAILING LIST
- Send an email to your mailing list letting them know about our Indie Author Fringe Event. Here's a sample email to use:
The folks at ALLi are hosting an online event that's free to attend. They have pulled together some of the top advisors on the indie author scene to bring you the most up-to-date self-publishing education and information available to help you build and run your author business. Here's the link to the Indie Author Fringe Speaker Page where you can see the speakers and topics we have lined up for their October 14th event, fringe to the Frankfurt Book Fair.Registration couldn’t be simpler, just enter your email address here and you’ll get all the information you need straight to your email inbox. You can also visit the event home page for more information about how to enter their Back Cover Book Competition.See you at the Indie Author Fringe, which starts on October 14th!
More Event Information
Check out the 24-hours of speakers and sessions we have planned
We're unveiling more speakers over the coming weeks, but you can visit our Speaker page and see who we're already scheduled.
Back Book Cover Competition
Our Back Book Cover Competition is open for submissions. Enter for your chance to win a copy of Dragon software from Nuance for Mac or PC, which offers fast, accurate dictation and transcription that can increase your daily word count and productivity. Our competition is free to enter and it provides you with an opportunity to showcase your book, add a retailer link, and credit your cover designer.