Are you ready to enter our BACK BOOK COVER competition?
THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
The winners for each category (Fiction and Non-Fiction) will be announced at 10am Frankfurt Time on the 15th October 2017.
Nuance are sponsoring our Back Book Cover Competition and are awarding the winner of each category, a copy of Dragon Professional Individual from Nuance (Mac or PC version). Their software will drive your author productivity by enabling fast, accurate dictation and transcription with the right level of customization. Create, edit and format your content by voice – quickly and accurately – so you spend less time pounding the keys and more time on activities that boost your daily word count.
Competition Terms & Conditions
This competition is being run by the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi) and is open to everyone but employees of ALLi to enter. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Opening date for competition entry is September 5th 2017 at 6pm CET. Closing date is 6pm CET on the 13th October 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
No entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Only one winner will be chosen.
HOW TO ENTER
- Provide the BACK COVER Image ONLY of your book or story
- Provide the Name of your book or story
- Optionally provide the name of the Designer used
- Provide your Name and Email
- You also have the option of providing a link of where to purchase your book or story
- Submit your competition entry
- At the close of the competition, a competition winner will be selected by our Competition Sponsor.
- The prize is as stated and no alternatives will be offered.
- The winner will be announced at 10am CET on the 14th October.
- ALLi will notify the winner by email regarding the prize delivery.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
ALLi shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
ALLi also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.