From 9.30am until 4pm
At Amazon Fashion Photography Studio in Hoxton, London
Free to Attend
Enterprise Nation has partnered with Amazon and The Guardian Small Business Network
If you are looking to grow your business by improving your knowledge of the internet and digital technology to increase online sales and exports this is the event for you! Enterprise Nation has partnered with Amazon and The Guardian Small Business Network to deliver a one-day event with advice from a host of experts on how to succeed in the digital economy, as well as practical workshops on how Amazon can help your business grow.
What happens on the day?
In the morning, you'll be able to find out how you can make the most of the digital opportunity as a small business, with insight from Deputy Mayor for Business, Rajesh Agrawal; Amazon UK Country Manager, Doug Gurr; Emma Jones, Founder of Enterprise Nation; and other experts. In particular there will be discussions on how SMEs can boost exports, reach a bigger customer and improve the customer experience by using the internet, mobile apps and more.
There will be networking opportunities over lunch.
In the afternoon, you'll have the opportunity to attend practical workshops on:
- Reaching new customers by exporting across the globe through Amazon Marketplace
- Scaling your digital infrastructure to successfully grow your business with Amazon Web Services
- Reaching customers in exciting new ways through Alexa, Amazon’s new voice service
- Looking beyond the shop window to sell your food or drink products online to Amazon's UK customers
- Publishing your own book to a potential audience of millions of customers around the world
VISIT THE EVENT WEBSITE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND FOR FREE
In the afternoon there will be a two hour session specifically for aspiring authors or people who might be interested in writing. During this session you will have the chance to hear from established authors Mark Dawson, Talli Roland and Orna Ross, Director of the Alliance of Independent Authors, alongside Amazon representatives who will be able to speak about their independent publishing programs.