After writing your book, the second most important element for any author is how to find and connect with your readers.
In the next ALLi Insights seminar, Nick Stephenson will review the three-step strategy he used to grow a six-figure income from his fiction and non-fiction books. Join Nick and Orna Ross as they discuss how to:
- Understand your market and drive thousands of paying readers to your books
- Build your author platform and convert readers from casual purchasers to fans for life
- Sell without being “salesy”
- Boost your visibility so that your books show up where readers are already looking
- Date: 17th/18th March 2015
- Time: Like all ALLi Insights events, this one goes out at 11am PST (Vancouver) / 2pm EST (New York City/ 7pm GMT (London)/ 9pm AST (Johannesburg) / 12.30 IST (Dehli) and 6am AEDT (Sydney)
Nick Stephenson was born and raised in Cambridgeshire, England. He is a fiction author and novelist, writing in the mysteries and thrillers genre. His style is a mixture of mystery, action and humour, and he's best known for his Leopold Blake series.
My approach to writing is to hit hard, hit fast, and leave as few spelling errors as possible.
In the meantime, if you missed a previous Ask ALLi Q&A or ALLi Insights event, you can watch them on our YouTube Channel: