All ALLi members have access to a discounts dashboard in the ALLi member website, which gives access to many discounts from ALLi Partner Members–which includes many major services in the self-publishing space, from Amazon KDP to local freelance editors and designers.
One of the most popular discounts at the moment is the IngramSpark promotional code for:
- FREE TITLE SETUP
- FREE REVISIONS
(up to a maximum of five uses per month, with an annual maximum of 50 uses per IngramSpark account based on the anniversary date, available to our Author and Authorpreneur members)
From July 2021, this code will be updated monthly–which means that each time you upload or revise a book, you will now need to check the ALLi member dashboard for the current code.
As an ALLi member, access the up-to-date code by logging in with your password to the ALLi member website and navigating to the Discounts & Deals page.
(If you're not an ALLi member, is it time you joined us? Partner Member discounts and deals are just one of the great benefits available to our author members. And we're also constantly advocating for indie authors in the publishing and self-publishing sectors.)
Key things to note:
- Discounts offered by partners are not a guaranteed part of your ALLi membership. There will be no refunds of membership fees, in part or in full, if a partner changes or withdraws a discount.
- This IngramSpark benefit is exclusive to ALLi Author and Authorpreneur members.
- This code is uploaded, worded and managed entirely by Ingram Spark and they reserve the right to withdraw this offer without notice at any time.
- Non-members are not entitled to download the code and new codes each month are designed to prevent codes from being misused. While we know indie authors are eager to support each other, please don’t share the ALLi code on social media, whether publicly or in our member-only forums.
- Instead of passing on the code, encourage non-members to join ALLi using your affiliate key — win, win.
- All members have access to the code via the above link, so please direct your fellow members there versus providing the code directly.
If I subscribe to you, will I receive access to codes for publication on Ingram Spark?
What type of subscription folds for this?
Must the subscription amount be paid once a year or every month?