We wrapped up another successful Indie Author Fringe this weekend and want to say thanks to our fabulous sponsors and speakers who help us keep our online conference “Free to Attend”.
We also want to thank you for attending, and helping us spread the word.
The speakers provided a wealth of self-publishing advice and there really was something for everyone. We covered writing, book production, distribution, book marketing and promotion in our online conference, and there were relevant topics for different skill levels and genres.
We also hosted Rafflecopter giveaways, and have emailed each of the winners to notify them of their good fortune, and here’s who won these great prizes from our speakers:
BEA Indie Author Fringe Rafflecopter Winners
- Tara won 3 free months of Bublish from Kathy Meis
- Jude won an eBook version of “Rough Road” from Toby Neal
- Anne a credit to attend an online author basics workshops in 2016 from Holly Ward
- Lauren won a 12 month subscription of StoryShop from Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant
- Kate, Shelli and David won free eBook formatting from Mark Coker
- Peggy won an eBook version of “Murder on Opening Night”
- Phil won one complimentary partial content development edit (up to 5000 words) from Natalie Wright
- Marianne won an eBook copy of “How To Build Your Author Platform” + free access to his Self Publishing Academy online training course from Paul Teague
- Holly, Maureen and Amanda won a paperback copy of “How To Make Money As A Freelance Writer” from John Lynch
- Meg won a paperback copy of “Creative Alchemy” from Sue Johnson
- Ash won a free copy of his course “How to Quieten your Mind” from Tom Evans
- Mike won a discount on Where Writers Win membership from Shari Stauch
- Vivian won a paperback copy of “Marry in Haste”, and Thomas won a paperback copy of “Opening up to Indie Authors” from Debbie Young
- Julie won an eBook copy of “How to Choose a Self Publishing Service”
Still Time to Save Money with Sponsor Discounts and Deals
We featured all of the sponsor discounts and deals on our closing ceremony post here. They all have different expiry dates, so take a moment to check them out and see which ones you want to leverage, before they run out. While you’re there, check out the winners of the Cover Competition, which are featured on the same page.
Feedback about BEA Indie Author Fringe
Let us know using this Google Form. Your feedback will help us streamline and improve future events. (There’s also a section to leave us a Testimonial). Please take a moment to share your thoughts.
Our Next Indie Author Fringe
We’re hosting our next Indie Author Fringe in Association with Frankfurt Book Fair, and our online conference will take place on Saturday 22nd October, 2016.
Don’t miss the updates for this event. Sign up to our #IAF16 mailing list and we’ll keep you in the loop.