This post is part of Book Expo Indie Author Fringe, an online author conference that showcases the best self-publishing advice and education for authors across the world — harnessing the global reach of the Alliance of Independent Authors’ network. Our self-publishing conference features well-known indie authors and advisors, for 24 sessions over 24-hours, in a one-day extravaganza of self-publishing expertise straight to your email inbox.
We hope you enjoy this session. Let us know if you have any questions or input on this self-publishing topic. Visit our Hot Seat and join in the conversation there, or leave your questions and feedback in the comments section below.
Have you ever wondered how some authors manage to make it to the top of the best-seller charts and stay there? Pondered what strategies go into building a successful indie author career?
Written Word Media works with over 30,000 authors, from those just starting out to those living the dream, and in this session shares what their most successful authors are doing and how you can model it.
#IndieAuthorFringe Secrets of Successful #Authors @writtenwordm bit.ly/2rcJ9gs Click To Tweet
What questions or feedback do you have for Ferol Vernon or Ricci Wolman? Leave them a comment below, or send them a Tweet using @writtenwordm and our event hashtag #IndieAuthorFringe
The winner of the session giveaway will receive a NewInBooks book promotion package valued at $499 to kickstart sales of your book.
The Book Launch Package
Great if your goals are: Driving Sales, Getting Reviews, Publicity, Building Buzz
The Book Launch package is perfect if you are trying to generate a lot of buzz around your book quickly, and you want someone to do the bulk of that work for you. The book launch package will get you your first sales, seed future reviews, and drive impressions of your book through all our channels. The book launch package includes
- Placement of your book in our weekly email to over 75k readers
- Your book featured in our weekly roundup of new releases
- A custom written Book Recommendation List that includes your title (see description below)
- Dedicated promotion on all social channels, Facebook (37k fans), Instagram (12k fans) and Twitter (2k followers)
- An author interview on newinbooks.com with links to purchase your new book
- A detailed report summarizing all your promotional activity and audience engagement