With just over a week to go till the next in our series of terrific FREE online Self-publishing Advice Conferences, can you please spare a moment to help us spread the word to the whole indie author community all around the world?
Read on to find 5 easy ways to share the message with all your indie author friends …
All self-publishing authors, or anyone who is interested in becoming one, are welcome to join in our free conference series, wherever they live in the world, and whether or not they are currently paid-up ALLi members. (Although we’re pretty sure that any authors who enjoy the conference will want to join our growing membership too!)
The wider our membership, the more we all gain, from sharing best practice to being able to raise our collective voices louder in our important campaigns.
5 Easy Ways to Help Make This ALLi’s Best Conference Ever
Here are 5 easy ways that you can help us welcome the whole world of indie authors to join us in our conference:
- share a link to the home page of the conference site as a diary date: http://selfpublishingadviceconference.com
- invite your author friends to register for free via this link, so they don’t miss a moment: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/86364
- visit the Media page of the SPAcon website and “click to tweet” on any of the ready-made tweets there: http://selfpublishingadviceconference.com/media/
- follow our Twitter hashtag #ALLiSPAcon and retweet our posts to your followers
- write a blog post and/or social media post with the key facts about the event – here’s a handy summary that you could just cut and paste:
SPACon is a two-times a year, online conference for self-publishing authors, brought to you by the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi), attached to the major global publishing fairs.
ALLi brings together the most up-to-date self-publishing education and information available and broadcasts it to authors everywhere.
Our next event is a Self-Publishing Advice Conference attached to the London Book Fair (held 10-12th April 2018). Our SPACon theme: Self-Publish for Pleasure and Profit. For 24 hours, beginning at 10am GMT on April 14th, the Alliance of Independent Authors is pleased to provide you with the industry’s best about what you can and should be doing to have the most success in publishing and selling your books.
More Ideas & Resources on the Conference Website
For more ideas and materials, including downloadable images, to help you spreading the word over on the Media page of the Conference website here:
Like to help even further?
We’re currently recruiting volunteers to help in two ways:
- on the day with the online conference
- with the live event to be held at the London Book Fair
If you’re interested, please email [email protected] to state your interest, and we’ll get back to you with more details.
Don’t forget to sign up yourself, if you haven’t already done so!
Thank you so much, folks – and here’s to another great conference that will benefit us all!