Join Orna Ross and Nick Stephenson to discuss How to Find your first 10,000 Readers
From 7:00pm GMT until 8:00pm GMT
At Online Event
EVENT CALENDAR ENTRY: Join us this March at our ALLi Insights seminar.
ALLi Insights March 17th 2015: How to find your first 10,000 Readers
After writing your book, the second most important element for any author is how to find and connect with your readers.
In the next ALLi Insights seminar, Nick Stephenson will review the three-step strategy he used to grow a six-figure income from his fiction and non-fiction books. Join Nick and Orna Ross as they discuss how to:
- Understand your market and drive thousands of paying readers to your books
- Build your author platform and convert readers from casual purchasers to fans for life
- Sell without being "salesy"
- Boost your visibility so that your books show up where readers are already looking
ALLi Insights are free to attend educational seminars on self-publishing, with some of the industry’s leading experts. Filled with tips and advice, join us each month as we explore all stages of the self-publishing process, and show you how to self-publish successfully.
Event starts at 7pm GMT
- Global Dates and Times:
- Date: 17th/18th March 2015
- Time: Like all ALLi Insights events, this one goes out on March 17th at 11am PST (Vancouver) / 2pm EST (New York City / 5pm BRST (Sao Paolo) / 7pm GMT (London) / 9pm SAST (Johannesburg) /and March 18th at 12.30 IST (Dehli) and 6am AEDT (Sydney)