From 5:30pm GMT until 6:30 GMT
At At Online Via Google +
ALL ALLI EVENTS ARE FREE TO ATTEND
Alliance of Independent Authors
ALLi Insights: "Going Global: Self-Publishing in India"
Tuesday February 16th 5:30pm (UK)
Orna Ross is hosting a live Google+ Q&A event with Ritesh Kala and Mukti Jain from Read Out Loud and Author Rasana Atreya
Each month Orna chats with experts and entrepreneurs from her indie author network to provide self-publishing insights. These free live events help authors make informed decisions about their individual self-publishing path. If you want to know what options are available to indie authors like yourself, our monthly ALLi Insights can prepare you for your self-publishing journey.
Ritesh and Mukti are founding members of Read Out Loud, and Rasana Atreya is a successful self-published author. Orna and her guests will be discussing the current growth and opportunities in the Indian self-publishing arena:
- Ebooks vs paperbacks: What works, and how the market is developing
- Discoverability in Indian Market (offline to online) - Why books are discovered offline but sold online
- Book pricing: What is the average price at which books sell in India, and how to price ebooks in India
- Bookstore distribution: How Read Out Loud works in this area, and how the entire system works.
- Book promotion: How book promotion in India is different compared to other international territories
- Read Out Loud and movie rights for self-published books: What Read Out Loud is planning to do in this area, and what kind of books we are looking for.
- Date: 16th February 2016
- Event starts at 5:30pm BST/London (Scheduled earlier than usual to allow for the 5 1/2 hour time difference with India)
Global Dates and Times:
- Time: 6:30am PST (Vancouver) / 9:30am EST (New York City / 1:30pm BRST (Sao Paolo) / 5:30pm GMT (London) / 4:30pm SAST (Johannesburg) / 11.30am IST (Dehli) and +1 day at: and 1:30am AEDT (Sydney)