As part of LBF Indie Author Fringe we're hosting a Book Description Competition.
It's free to enter your ebook, print book or audio book descriptions.
You can submit a maximum of five (5) entries, but only one per book, and only one entry format (eg: DO NOT enter one for paperback and one for the eBook)
The closing date and time for entries is at the start of the Indie Author Fringe Event at 10am (London Time) on Saturday March 18 2017.
Thanks to our Competition sponsor Kobo
PRIZE: Kobo Glo
Submissions for the Competition are now closed.
Competition Terms & Conditions
This competition is being run by the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi) and is open to everyone but employees of ALLi to enter. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Opening date for competition entry is February 10th 2017 at 8am London (GMT). Closing date is 10am London Time (GMT) on the 18th March 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
No entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Competition is void where prohibited by law.
3 Category winners will be chosen: Best Fiction Cover, Best Non-Fiction Cover, Best Series Line Look Cover. One of these winners will also be chosen as an Overall Competition Winner.
HOW TO ENTER
- Provide the title and Cover of your ebook, print book or audio book
- Provide your Name and Email
- You also have the option of providing a link of where to purchase your book or story
- A maximum of FIVE (5) entries per author are allowed. Additional entries will be removed without notice
Where to enter: Submit your Book Description here
View the entries here: View the Book Description competition entries here
- At the close of the competition, the cover competition entries will be submitted to the Cover Competition judging panel.
- The judges will choose one winner for each of the three categories. And one of these winners will be chosen as the overall competition winner.
- The prizes are stated and no alternatives will be offered.
- ALLi will notify the winner by email regarding the prize delivery.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
ALLi shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
ALLi also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.