Monthly Creative Business Planner
Do you want to create a slick author-publishing enterprise where every part connects in a logical way? Do you want to produce more quality books, sell more copies in multiple formats, reach and engage more readers? This planner is the answer.
In her book, Creative Self-Publishing, novelist and poet Orna Ross draws on years of experience, both as a working indie author and director of the Alliance of Independent Authors, to provide a tried-and-tested self-publishing program for writers.
Now she has created an accompanying series of planners to guide authors and poets through this program, step by step. This monthly planner aims to expand your impact, influence and income as an indie author, grow your base of fans and followers, and relish the creative challenges of writing and publishing.
These planners are supported by an online creative community and weekly accountability group.
The Go Creative! Planner Series:
- Plan and achieve your creative and commercial goals following a program that has helped thousands of indie authors
- Optimise your time management and finances with tried-and-tested success tools, including monthly overviews, habit trackers, work-life balance logs, content plans, and simple money systems
- Overcome creative blocks with mind maps, charts for creative rest and play, and f-r-e-e-writing exercises
- Make better decisions on how to spend your time
- Replace overwhelm and procrastination with clarity and simplicity
- Set more effective success measures to aid your happiness and avoid comparisonitis
- Spend more time enjoying your work and less time wondering and worrying.
The Monthly Planner
- Sets creative intentions and realistic goals that you can achieve within four weeks
- Prioritizes your top three intentions, week by week
- Daily task planners for work, rest and play
- Weekly intention maps and accomplishment logs
- Weekly pitch boards, flow practice charts, despatch boards and content planners
This monthly planner is suitable for teachers, first time indie authors, and established author-publishers.