As part of BookExpo Indie Author Fringe we're hosting a Cover Competition.
It's free to enter your ebook, print book or audio book covers, and there will be prizes for the winners in each category.
You can submit more than one entry (MAXIMUM OF THREE ENTRIES), but only one version of a cover (e.g. not multiple versions of the same cover, so if you submit the ebook version of your cover, don't submit the paperback or audio version of it as well)
THE 2017 BOOK COVER COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Competition Terms & Conditions
This competition is being run by the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi) and is open to everyone but employees of ALLi to enter. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Opening date for competition entry is May 1st 2017 at 8am EST time (BST-5). Closing date is 10am EST Time (BST-5) on the 3rd June 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
No entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Competition is void where prohibited by law.
2 Category winners will be chosen: Best Fiction Cover, and Best Non-Fiction Cover.
HOW TO ENTER
- Provide the title and Cover of your ebook, print book or audio book
- Provide your Name and Email
- You also have the option of providing a link of where to purchase your book or story and adding a Designer credit
Where to enter: Submit your Cover here
View the entries here: View the Cover competition entries here
- At the close of the competition, the cover competition entries will be submitted to the Cover Competition judging panel.
- The judges will choose one winner for each of the two categories.
- The prizes are stated and no alternatives will be offered.
- ALLi will notify the winner by email regarding the prize delivery.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
ALLi shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
ALLi also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.