Creative Self-Publishing: ALLi’s Guide to Independent Publishing for Authors and Poets
Buy from Us
Buy from Others
It has never been easier to publish a book, but publishing a book is never easy.
Creative Self-Publishing is a comprehensive guide to every step in the publishing process, written by the Director of the Alliance of Independent Authors, and drawing on the experience of thousands of members, from those who are just starting out to those who are staggeringly successful.
The book takes an individual approach, beginning with you. Your ambitions, your passion, and your sense of purpose not just as a writer, but also as a publisher, and as a creative business owner.
In an engaging, easy to read format, you’ll learn:
- How to negotiate the seven processes of publishing to reach more readers and sell more books
- The business models successful authors are using today
- How to overcome resistance and block by fostering creative flow.
- The history of authorship and self-publishing and where you fit
- How to find your ideal readers and ensure they find your books
- A proven planning method so you effortlessly bring together your passion, mission and purpose as a writer and publisher
Whether you write fiction, nonfiction, or poetry books, the principles and practices outlined in this book will work for you. You’ll make better books, find more readers, turn them into keener fans, and grow your income, impact and influence as a self-directed and empowered indie author. The creative way.