Twenty-four sessions, one an hour for 24 hours, allowing authors across the globe to attend live -- or catch up whenever they want.
Best of all, it's run by authors for authors, so it’s all free!
Our London Book Fair Fringe event was on April 15th 2016.
Book Expo America Fringe happened on May 15th 2016.
Next up is Frankfurt Book Fair Fringe on 22nd October.
What is Indie Author Fringe?
- Indie Author Fringe offers FREE ONLINE DAY CONFERENCES for authors interested in self-publishing, fringe to three of the biggest publishing fairs. ALLi (The Alliance of Independent Authors) goes to Frankfurt Book Fair, Book Expo America and London Book Fair, so indie authors don't have to.
How often does Indie Author Fringe run?
- Three times a year fringe to:
- London Book Fair (April 12th-14th 2016) - Our Indie Author Fringe event ran on April 15th
- Book Expo America (May 11th-13th 2016) - Our Indie Author Fringe event ran on May 14th
- Frankfurt Book Fair (19th-23rd October 2016) - Our Indie Author Fringe event will run on October 22nd
What does Indie Author Fringe Offer?
- Webinars and workshops, tools and tips, advice and inspiration for indie authors across the world — using the global reach of the ALLi network.
How much does it cost to attend Indie Author Fringe?
- All free, thanks to our generous speakers and sponsors.
What topics are covered?
- Over the course of the year, we take authors across all stages of the author-publishing journey: writing, editorial, design, production, distribution, sales, marketing, rights licensing, money matters and living the indie author life.
I want to tell my author friends!