Are you looking for a quick and easy way to get your self-published books into local and international bookstores?
A must-read for all indie authors!
New technologies, tools and distribution methods make it easier than ever for indies to place their books on global bookshelves. While selling print books through brick-and-mortar stores can be challenging, it is also extremely rewarding.
And it enables you to reach readers who prefer print and who like to browse and shop offline for books.
Even if you’re a technophobe, this friendly, easy-to-follow guidebook will take you through every step of the process so you can soon start selling more books in your home country, and across the world.
- the best way to approach both independent stores and chains
- how to decide on print-on-demand vs batch orders
- how to find your perfect profit point, and much more
- how bookstores actually operate (and how it can it help you)
- how to easily make your titles bookstore-ready
- why bookstores are essential to all authors like you
You’ve written that great book, published it online, now find out how to get it on the shelves and selling more in this quick, encouraging read by the renowned Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi).
This companion book to ALLi's “Authors For Bookstores” campaign is written by Publications Manager Debbie Young, in her trademark friendly and encouraging style.
A quick and accessible read for all authors who want to see their books in brick bookstores, it provides ideas, encouragement, and inspiration, as well as all the information you need.
BUY NOW ON: