Indie Authors: Use Your Cover to Sell Your Book
Target Audience: All Levels
Research shows that the right book cover design can increase your visibility by more than 50% and lead more readers to purchase. But what does a well-designed cover look like? Shoshanna Gabriel (aka NYT & USAT bestselling indie romance author Shoshanna Evers), the co-founder of SelfPubBookCovers.com, and sponsor of our cover competitions prize, offers tips and tools for making sure your cover delivers your book to its readers.
- Discover how to maximize your book covers to increase the chance readers will click and buy your book.
- Learn how to utilize genre expectations, typography, and major visuals to reach your target readers.
- Determine which sort of cover-creating process is best for you at this point in your career and budget, whether it’s DIY, premade, or custom-designed, and know how to get the best cover for your book no matter which type of cover you use.
- Avoid the book cover mistakes that will negatively impact your sales.
Shoshanna Gabriel was previously known as Shoshanna Evers, a NY Times and USA Today bestselling author who wrote over twenty-plus secular romance novels and novellas, and published with big New York publishers, small presses, and through indie-publishing. After much thought and prayer, she decided to change her life and career path to be for God’s glory. Shoshanna Gabriel is currently working on a Christian inspirational romance novel, Second Chances for Trampled Hearts, releasing summer 2017.
She is also the co-founder of SelfPubBookCovers.com, the world’s largest selection of high-quality, one-of-a-kind book covers for indie authors, available instantly. She lives with her family and three big dogs in Northern Idaho, and loves to connect with readers on Twitter @ShoshannaEvers and @ShoshnnaGabriel, and Facebook.
Faithfully Ever Afters…ShoshannaGabriel.com
SelfPubBookCovers.com has the largest selection of high-quality, affordable premade book covers in the world, ready to customize and download INSTANTLY. Covers available in all genres, all styles, and from hundreds of professional artists, most for just $69. Once a cover is sold, it’s never sold again.
FREE: see how your name and title looks on any cover at SelfPubBookCovers.com!
Email: [email protected]
SelfPubBookCovers.com is giving away a FREE high-quality, professionally-designed, one-of-a-kind premade book cover of the winner’s choosing, in any genre and style, from SelfPubBookCovers.com’s easy-to-use website!
How to Enter the Speaker Giveaway
- All author giveaways will be featured on their Session page on the day of the event.
- Head over to this speaker’s virtual session when it is live, to enter their Giveaway.
- There are multiple ways to enter the giveaway. The more you do, the more chances you have of winning.