InstaFreebie Leads Explosion: How To Add 100s Of Targeted Readers To Your Email List
Tired of wasting money on Facebook ads?
Written your first book but haven’t a clue where to find your first readers, having already exhausted friends and family?
As a new author, you need to start shifting books – and fast – without the delays and additional costs of advertising campaigns.
It also helps if learning how to use a new marketing strategy doesn’t feel like you’re taking a 3-year university degree!
- How To Set Up InstaFreebie
- Where To Find Great Giveaways To Take Part In
- Ninja Tips To Make The Most Out Of Any InstaFreebie Giveaway
- How He Added Over 2500 Leads In Just 4 Weeks For A Fixed Price Of $20
- Revealed! Where The REAL Action Is :-)
- How to set up an InstaFreebie account
- Ninja tips that you need to know about InstaFreebie
- Linking InstaFreebie with a free MailChimp account
- MailChimp’s hidden marketing secret which you don’t need to pay for!
- Where to find great InstaFreebie Giveaway events
- What to look for in an InstaFreebie Giveaway event
- Pro tips to help you add super powers to your book promo efforts
Paul Teague worked for the BBC for 18 years as a reporter, presenter and online journalist. He left the BBC in 2010 to become an online marketer, selling thousands of digital products and creating a Facebook software before deciding to leave that ‘get rich quick’ marketplace and try his hand at writing.
In the past three years Paul has self-published seventeen books. He has written The Secret Bunker Trilogy and The Grid Trilogy (sci-fi/dystopian) the Don’t Tell Meg Trilogy and Dead of Night (psychologial thrillers), as well as How To Build Your Author Platform and six social media & web guides.
He teaches social and digital marketing to local businesses via the Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and this is how he bootstraps his writing activities.
Paul is also the host of Self Publishing Journeys at https://self-publishing-journeys.com the weekly podcast for new & aspiring indie authors and also runs the Self-Publishing Academy at https://self-publishing-academy.com/
Win free access to Paul’s comprehensive Self-Publishing Academy online training course. A non-geeky, step-by-step resource for all authors who want to get self-published and selling books! It’s a 7 module program which is jam-packed with information, resources, tips, how-to guides and practical recommendations.
See more at: http://self-publishing-academy.com/
How to Enter the Speaker Giveaway
- All author giveaways will be featured on their Session page on the day of the event.
- Head over to this speaker’s virtual session when it is live, to enter their Giveaway.
- There are multiple ways to enter the giveaway. The more you do, the more chances you have of winning.