How To Use Audio as an Author For Book Sales and Marketing
In this lively session you’ll discover:
• How to self-publish and market audiobooks
• The best way to work with narrators
• How to narrate your own book and when it’s a good idea
• Options for selling your audio direct
• Podcasting as an author platform
• The best way to research and pitch podcasters for book marketing
Joanna Penn is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of thrillers under J.F.Penn and also writes non-fiction for authors. She’s also a professional speaker and award-winning entrepreneur. Her site, TheCreativePenn.com is regularly voted one of the Top 10 sites for writers. Connect with Joanna on Twitter @thecreativepenn.
This book will take your writing into the realm of actually paying the bills. You will learn how to go from being an author to running a business as an author.
How to Enter the Speaker Giveaway
- All author giveaways will be featured on their Session page on the day of the event.
- Head over to this speaker’s virtual session when it is live, to enter their Giveaway.
- There are multiple ways to enter the giveaway. The more you do, the more chances you have of winning.