EUVAT – Pay Attention or face a Fine!
Why you need to pay attention to the EUVAT regulations as an Indie author and how to ensure you comply when selling your work online. Includes the latest developments since the ‘Brexit’ outcome of the British referendum.
- Indie authors will understand the complexity of the EUVAT regulations and whether they impact them personally.
- They will understand the VATMOSS system established in the UK intended to soften the impact of EUVAT.
- Listeners will be able to check that they have all the correct procedures in place to ensure that they don’t fall foul of the law.
- A list of potential solutions for online sales systems that deal with the problems will be provided.
- Authors will be made aware of the ongoing campaign to reverse the EUVAT legislation and the successes that have been achieved.
- Finally, they will understand the implications of Britain’ decision to leave the EU on these regulations.
Henry is a designer, writer and editor from Brighton & Hove in Sussex, on the lovely south coast of England. He is currently undergoing a disgraceful mid-life crisis and throwing off the shackles of his sensible past, moving his focus from non-fiction to fiction. He loves writing, reading, music, visual arts, martial arts, walking, travel and cooking. Oh, and cats, don’t forget the cats.
He is the author of The Wargaming Compendium, published by Pen & Sword in 2013, which became a best-seller in its field. In 2015, Henry also compiled the Ask ALLi factsheet, VAT MOSS for Indie Authors: A Practical Guide, explaining the controversial new EUVAT regulations.
Email: [email protected]