Quarterly Creative Business Planner
Buy from Us
Buy from Others
Success in self-publishing doesn’t happen by accident. Whatever genre you write in—whether fiction, nonfiction or poetry—both writing and publishing are complex and challenging tasks. An integrated program and a plan of action makes everything easier.
In her book, Creative Self-Publishing, novelist and poet Orna Ross draws on years of experience, both as a working indie author and director of the Alliance of Independent Authors, to provide a tried-and-tested self-publishing program for writers.
An accompanying series of planners to guides authors and poets through this program, step by step.
This quarterly planner
It also offers a process that will allow you to enjoy the work, not just on the days you publish a book, but every day of every working week.
These planners are supported by an online creative community and weekly accountability group.
The Go Creative! Planner Series:
- Plan and achieve your creative and commercial goals following a program that has helped thousands of indie authors
- Optimise your time management and finances with tried-and-tested success tools, including monthly overviews, habit trackers, work-life balance logs, content plans, and simple money systems
- Overcome creative blocks with mind maps, charts for creative rest and play, and f-r-e-e-writing exercises
- Prioritise your intentions and goals and make better decisions about how to spend your time and money
- Replace overwhelm and procrastination with clarity and simplicity
- Set more effective success measures to aid your happiness and avoid comparisonitis
- Spend more time enjoying your work and less time wondering and worrying.
The Quarterly Planner
- Sets creative intentions and realistic goals that you can achieve within three months
- Review and pre-planning process
- Evaluation of stengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Process and profit maps and logs for your creative manager
- Products and projects maps and logs for your creative maker
- Pitching and publications maps and logs for your creative marketeer
- Monthly work and profit planners
- Weekly Intentions and accomplishments planner
This quarterly planner is suitable for teachers, first time indie authors, and established author-publishers.