- Our event and sessions will be promoted on our @ Twitter Account.
- Our event hashtags is #IndieAuthorFringe
- Our event hashtag is registered via Twubs which makes it easy to follow and interact with all the event Tweets. (the Twitter stream on the right is via Twubs).
- You can view all of our #IndieAuthorFringe event tweets on Twitter using this search link
What you can do:
- Follow our hashtag and retweet our content
What you can do: WRITE A BLOG POST
- Help us spread the word by writing a blog post about our Indie Author Fringe event and publishing it on your website/blog. Not sure what to write? Here's a link to all of the key information about Indie Author Fringe.
- When you've published your blog post, please send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll promote it on our social networks.
What you can do: SEND AN EMAIL TO YOUR MAILING LIST
- Send an email to your mailing list letting them know about our Indie Author Fringe Event. Here's a sample email to use:
Have you heard about the Indie Author Fringe, organized by the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi)? This is a free, online global conference for authors, run fringe to the major book fairs: London, BEA & Frankfurt Bookfairs, broadcasting 24 sessions of author education over 24 continuous hours, so that authors around the world attend some live sessions, no matter where they’re located. There are also competitions, giveaways and discounts, contributed by sponsors.The folks at ALLi have pulled together some of the top advisors on the indie author scene to bring you the most up-to-date self-publishing education and information available. Here's the link to the Indie Author Fringe Speaker Page where you can see the speakers and topics we have lined up for our March 18th event, fringe to the London Book Fair.Registration couldn’t be simpler, just enter your email address here and you’ll get all the information you need straight to your email inbox. You can also visit the event home page for more information about how to enter our Book Description Competition.See you at the Indie Author Fringe on March 18th!
Indie Author Fringe is a free, online author conference; a place to receive top advice from top self-publishers and publishing professionals. To connect and learn and understand how to successfully self-publish and reach readers.
ALLi’s commitment to excellence and inclusiveness has set the stage for one of the most significant global online gathering of authors and author-services ever.
- As an author conference, Indie Author Fringe is unique:
- its faculty of speakers: the top author influencers and services
- it's by authors, for authors
- it's absolutely free to attend
- it's global
- it creates a repository of advice and education that will be promoted all year long by the Alliance of Independent Authors
Indie Author Fringe Contacts
- Event Home Page: Indie Author Fringe Home Page
- Media Contact: email@example.com
- Sponsor Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Contact: email@example.com
Indie Author Fringe offers FAQ:
How often does Indie Author Fringe run?
- Three times a year fringe to London Book Fair, Book Expo America and Frankfurt Book Fair. Our 2017 Indie Author Fringe dates for 2017 are:
- London Book Fair (March 14-16 2017) - Fringe event on March 18th
- Book Expo America (May 31th-June 2nd 2017) - Fringe event on June 3rd
- Frankfurt Book Fair (11th-15th October 2017) - Fringe event on October 14th
What does Indie Author Fringe Offer?
- Webinars and workshops, tools and tips, advice and inspiration for indie authors across the world — using the global reach of the ALLi network.
How much does it cost to attend Indie Author Fringe?
- All free, thanks to our generous speakers and sponsors.
What topics are covered?
- Over the course of the year, we take authors across all stages of the author-publishing journey: writing, editorial, design, production, distribution, sales, marketing, rights licensing, money matters and living the indie author life.
- London Book Fair Fringe - Writing and Producing your book
- Book Expo Fringe - Selling your book
- Frankfurt Book Fair Fringe - Running your Indie Author Business