10 Amazing Tools For Indie Authors: Build Your Author Platform & Get More Writing Done!
In this video presentation, social & digital marketer and indie author Paul Teague will demonstrate TEN amazing tools to give your writing and author platform an instant shot in the arm.
A slides download will be available at the end of the presentation, as well as ‘next steps’ links to even more great author tools and resources.
This is a completely practical presentation suitable for all indie authors, including complete newbies.
The key learnings at the end of the presentation will be:
- How to build an SEO friendly author website with no tech required
- How to sell your books directly from your website with no VAT worries
- How to GEO-link your books to create a frictionless buying experience around the world
- How to force yourself to reach your word count every time
- How to become smarter with your social media sharing
- How to ditch your ‘finger in the wind’ approach and find out what’s really working online
- How to avoid embarrassing errors and give your editors a headstart
- How to create eye-popping images to set your social media accounts on fire
- How to create great 3D cover images for free and up your game when promoting your book
- How to record, share and promote every author success that you have to build your brand and big yourself up
Paul Teague worked for the BBC for 18 years as a reporter, presenter and online journalist. He left the BBC in 2010 to become an online marketer and sold thousands of digital products and created a Facebook software before deciding to leave that ‘get rich quick’ marketplace and try his hand at writing.
In the past two years Paul has self-published thirteen books. He has written The Secret Bunker Trilogy and The Grid Trilogy, as well as How To Build Your Author Platform and six social media & web guides.
He teaches social and digital marketing to local businesses via the Cumbria Chamber of Trade and this is how he bootstraps his writing activities.
Paul is also the host of Self Publishing Journeys at Self-Publishing Journeys, the weekly podcast for new & aspiring indie authors.
A digital copy of Paul’s book ‘How To Build Your Author Platform‘ and free access to his comprehensive Self Publishing Academy online training course. A non-geeky, Comprehensive And Step-By-Step Training For All Authors Who Want To Self Publish! It’s a 7 module program which is jam-packed with information, resources, tips, how-to guides and practical recommendations.
How to Enter the Speaker Giveaway
- All author giveaways will be featured on their Session page on the day of the event.
- Head over to this speaker’s virtual session when it is live, to enter their Giveaway.
- There are multiple ways to enter the giveaway. The more you do, the more chances you have of winning.