Our online conference starts at 10am (Frankfurt) on October 22nd and runs continuously for 24 hours.
This indie author event is free to attend thanks to the generous support of sponsors like Nuance.
Nuance is the leading provider of speech software solutions around the world.
- Nearly two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies rely on Nuance solutions
- The 8 largest mobile phone and 10 largest auto manufacturers use Nuance solutions
- There are more than 22 million registered users of Nuance desktop solutions worldwide
Dragon is the world’s best-selling speech recognition software and is trusted by writers all over the world. Dragon is three times faster than typing, it allows you to dictate documents, control apps, use email, search the web and much more, quickly and accurately – all with your voice.
Let Dragon work for you
Fast dictation and high recognition accuracy that continually improves as it adapts to your voice.
Define simple voice commands to short-cut repetitive processes, speed up document creation, and boost your productivity.
Add customized words for accurate recognition of author and self-publishing industry terms, acronyms or personal preferences you use very day.
Nuance are offering copies FIVE COPIES of the all-new Dragon Professional Individual from Nuance (Mac or PC version), which will drive your author productivity by enabling fast, accurate dictation and transcription with the right level of customisation.Create, edit and format your content by voice – quickly and accurately – so you spend less time pounding the keys and more time on activities that boost your daily word count.
Here’s how you can win your own Dragon:
- Visit our “Should Indie Authors Go KDP Exclusive or Go Wide” session with Susan Kaye Quinn (who runs a Dragon Rider Facebook Group) and Pippa DaCosta.
- Visit our “Productivity for Authors: How to Write and Publish Often and Well” session with Mark McGuinness.
- Join our Indie Author Fringe Mailing list and automatically be entered to win
- Be the winner of our Best Website Competition, or be the person who submitted the winning entry to our Best Website Competition.
As well as winning your very own copy of Dragon Naturally Speaking, you will also have the opportunity to document your first impressions and ongoing use of your Dragon, especially for Nuance”
Visit: Nuance Website
Like: Dragon on Facebook
Follow Dragon on Twitter