The virtual doors of our third Indie Author Fringe event open at 10am Frankfurt/9am London, Saturday October 22nd. Here’s how to attend and get the most out of our FREE Online Author Conference, and how to join in conversations with Sponsors and Speakers on the day.
How long is the Frankfurt Indie Author Fringe event?
- Each Indie Author Fringe event is 24 hours long
- We’ll release a new Speaker Session at least once an hour, and will continue doing that for 24 hours
- Mark Coker from Smashwords will kick off our Online Conference at 10am Frankfurt time.
How do I attend Indie Author Fringe?
- Visit us here on this blog during our Indie Author Fringe event.
- Each Speaker Session is a new blog post, and you can check in throughout the day to see the published sessions. The great thing about an online conference is that the content will be sessions will continue to be available on our blog after the event.
- Speaker Sessions are a mix of articles, podcasts and videos.
- And don’t forget … it’s FREE TO ATTEND, thanks to the support of our sponsors.
How do I know when Sessions are available?
- On the day of the event, we’re sending out agenda updates, providing a summary of the upcoming Speaker Session, just sign up here to receive these updates that will include the speaker, session topic and time the session goes live. Or visit our:
Can I ask the Speakers & Sponsors Questions?
- Visit the Speaker and Sponsor Booth (aka: The Hot Seat) on the day to join in the conversation. Post your questions and comments, and swap ideas with other indie authors.
How do I enter the Speaker Giveaways?
- Our giveaways will be part of the Speaker Sessions.
- Just visit the speaker session after it’s been published to see whether the speaker is offering a giveaway, and enter for your chance to win. There’s lots of different ways to enter, and you can submit multiple entries for each and every giveaway.
- You can enter the GIVEAWAYS up until Midnight Tuesday 25th (Frankfurt time)
- Winners will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and the winners will be notified during the following week.
How to I enter the Best Website Competition?
Our Best Website Competition is open for entries until the start of the conference (10am Saturday October 22nd Frankfurt), and you can submit your Best Website Competition entry here
You can view the Best Website Competition entries here.
We’re offering two prizes for the winning website, and the first person who nominated it.
How do I take advantage of Sponsor’s Discounts & Giveaways?
- Check out our Sponsor pages, and see what self-publishing service discounts they are offering.
Want to Help us Spread the Word?
Let’s not keep all this self-publishing expertise to ourselves .. help us spread the word on your blogs and social media networks. Here’s how you can help…
If we haven’t answered your question about how to attend Indie Author Fringe …. leave us a comment below. We don’t want you to miss a thing!Find out how to attend our FREE #IndieAuthorFringe Sat 22nd #IAF16 #Selfpub bit.ly/H2Attend Click To Tweet