This post is part of London Book Fair Indie Author Fringe, an online author conference that showcases the best self-publishing advice and education for authors across the world — harnessing the global reach of the Alliance of Independent Authors’s network. Our self-publishing conference features well-known indie authors and advisors, for 24 sessions over 24-hours, in a one-day extravaganza of self-publishing expertise straight to your email inbox.
Enjoy this session, and let us know if you have any questions or input on this self-publishing topic, by visiting our Hot Seat and joining in the conversation.
#IAF16 Find out how to use Audio to Market & Sell Books @Thecreativepenn bit.ly/IAF-172773 #selfpub Click To Tweet
In this lively session from Joanna Penn you’ll discover:
- Why now is the best time to get into audio
- How to self-publish and market audiobooks
- The best way to work with narrators
- How to narrate your own book and when it’s a good idea
- Options for selling your audio direct
- Podcasting as an author platform
- The best way to research and pitch podcasters for book marketing
Joanna is giving away 3 audiobook copies of “Business for Authors: How to be an Author Entrepreneur”, on Audible. Are you ready to take the next step in your author journey? This book will take your writing into the realm of actually paying the bills. You will learn how to go from being an author to running a business as an author.